2dr Cpe SS Coupe
2dr Cpe SS Coupe
VIN #: 2G1WX15K329118809
Stock #: P2689A
Used Clear Title
3.8L V6 Cylinder
4 Spd Automatic
Front Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
BLACK with NEUTRAL INTERIOR Interior
Leather Steering Wheel
Remote Trunk Lid
Steering Wheel Radio Controls
Tire Pressure Monitor
Driver's Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Side Air Bags
Carpeted Floor Mats
Body Side Moldings
Audio / Video
Features & Specifications *
- 3.8L (231) SFI V6 3800 engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- 3.05 axle ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Traction control
- 4-wheel independent sport suspension system
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P225/60R16 SBR BSW performance tires
- Compact spare tire
- 16" sport aluminum wheels
- Pwr steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system
- 17.0 gallon fuel tank
- Stainless steel dual exhaust
- Vehicle Name : Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Body Style : 2 Door Coupe SS
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Mid-Size
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3395
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Engine Order Code : L36
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Displacement : 3.8L/231
- Fuel System : SFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 200 @ 5200
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 225 @ 4000
- Trans Order Code : MX0
- Trans Type : 4
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.92
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.57
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.70
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.38
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.05
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 690
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 105
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : w/Coil Springs
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Front (mm) : 35
- Shock Absorber Diameter - Rear (mm) : 35
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : 1.34
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Rear (in) : 0.87
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.1
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 2.26
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 39.0
- Turning Diameter - Wall to Wall (ft) : 44.6
- Brake Type : Power
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.1 x 1.04
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 10.9 x 0.43
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 641-585-4040
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle