Limited AWD Sedan
Limited AWD Sedan
VIN #: 2C3CCARG0HH521998
Stock #: 23398
3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine
8 Spd Automatic
All Wheel Drive
Maximum Steel Metallic Clearcoat
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Options & Packages
TRANSMISSION: 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC 845RE
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 22F
Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic 845RE
Features & Specifications *
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic 845RE
- 50 state emissions
- Transmission w/AUTOSTICK Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 3.07 axle ratio
- Engine oil cooler
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 amp alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- 5350# GVWR
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 18.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Vehicle Name : Chrysler 300
- Body Style : Sedan
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Large Cars
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4235
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 1000
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 100
- Engine Order Code : ERB-1
- Engine Type : Regular Unleaded V-6
- Displacement : 3.6 L/220
- Fuel System : Sequential MPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 292 @ 6350
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 260 @ 4800
- Trans Order Code : DFL
- Trans Type : 8
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.71
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.14
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.11
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.67
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.28
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.29
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 3.07
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary) : 730
- Maximum Alternator Capacity (amps) : 160
- Suspension Type - Front : Short And Long Arm
- Suspension Type - Rear : Multi-Link
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Short And Long Arm
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Multi-Link
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 38.9
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 13.6
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 12.6
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.84
- Eighth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.67
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Estimated Monthly Payment $0.00
Please Complete Required Fields
Contact us today at 641-585-4040
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information about the full factory warranty. If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Call Us About This Vehicle